How To Make A No Sew T-Shirt Tote Bag
How To Make A No Sew T-Shirt Tote Bag In 10 Minutes So, the other day . . . Daddypotamus stopped by Whole Foods after picking up produce, meat and cheese from our local farmers market. The cashier took one look at our reusable bags and, um, insisted on giving us new ones. Apparently, they don’t like the look of them after they’ve been repeatedly dragged along the ground by children who “help” unload the groceries. Anyway, I’ve been looking for an easy-to-carry, washable alternative for the kids to use, and over the weekend I came across the perfect solution. My local thrift shop was selling cute t-shirts for 99 cents apiece that were practically begging to be upcycled into a farmer’s market tote. They’re 100% washable, and when they’re no longer useful as bags I can cut them into rags to clean with. There was just one problem: I can’t sew. At all . Fortunately, I came across some no-sew ideas that Katie and I adapted to fit our style (which, if you’...


























تعليقات
إرسال تعليق